Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boston: and so the old people danced

So, today we had to eat breakfast at about 7 and get on the bus by 7:15. After that we went to Fenway Park and took a tour with a crazy old man who was actually pretty funny. Since we pretty much traveled around Boston I've been looking at the architecture which is completely different than the West Coast. Everything looks like it has history to it and most of the buildings are old fashioned and built out of bricks. I love the style of the apartments, they look really cool. Next, we walked the Freedom Trail, where we saw the house of Paul Revere and an extremely old church. Later we went to Boston College which was pretty cool. It seems like a really good school, with a lot of different options and opportunities although I don't think I could ever get in or afford it. That night, we took a cruise on a boat where I ate pasta and potatoes. I got to sit with Jo, Matt and Iain which was much more entertaining than I thought it would be. Then we went down to the dancefloor where old people were busting moves. It was pretty awesome, I think that memory will stay with me for a while. It was a pretty good day but I am tired.  

No comments: