Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Boston: Righteous Kill
Today was pretty fun. We went to Boston University in the morning which I liked much better than Boston College. The whole feel and look to it was very inviting although it is a very good school, which I would never be able to go to. Then we went to Harvard Square which was pretty cool, I ate really really good crepes for lunch. We then took a tour of some of Harvard and I learned a lot about the history of the buildings. Most of them are from the 1700's. The buildings in the front entrance were the original military barracks for the colonial army. After that we took the bus to the Lexington battle green where we discussed the battle of Lexington and looked at a plaque showing all the names of the colonial soldiers who fought in the battle of Lexington. We then went to Concord which was really awesome. It was very peaceful, and there was a bridge which lead to a sunny field surrounded by forest. It looked exactly how I pictured the east coast would look. We talked about how the minutemen came down from the field/hill to confront a British force over the bridge. I knew all about that already because I did Lexington and Concord for my project. Then later, we went to the mall where I finally found a Quizno's!!!!!!!! It was amazing, and I followed it with an amazing chocolate crepe except the guy who made them was a jackass. We then saw Righteous Kill with Robert Deniro and of course...AL PACINO!!!! I had wanted to see it for a while, and it was so epic. It was a good day, I had fun and also learned a lot and saw many cool sights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment