Thursday, September 25, 2008

Boston: Last Day

I can't believe it's already the last day, that's crazy. Today we went to Salem which was really cool. It had an even older and more ancient feel to it than Boston. We saw 200 year old grave stones, and also a memorial to all the "witches" who were killed. Although, as I'm sure everyone has said, it did give away who dies in The Crucible, so it was pretty surprising. We went to another town after Salem and hung around there for a few hours. It was great actually, I thought it was going to be boring but Kyle and I went out and sat on the rocks near the water, and it was one of the most peaceful and beautiful places. We sat there for at least an hour and a half but it only felt like 30 minutes. I wish I had brought my camera. Later that night we went to a play called Shear Madness. It was hilarious. At first I didn't think it would be that great, but then it became amazing. They incorporated the audience into the show and the actors did lots of hysterical improvisation. It was really fun, I laughed a lot. Now I'm going to pack and go to bed soon. Goodbye Boston. 

No comments: